Presuming you are following the dress code, here are some hints to ensure that you enjoy the night.
Please note: This list of dos and don’ts is a guide for behaviour at Nimhneach, rather than a general guide to BDSM and/or fetish.
Nimhneach Commandments- a guide to etiquette and behaviour at Nimhneach
Welcome, everyone aged 18 and above!
- Inclusive club to all genders and sexual orientations
- Safe, Sane and Consensual are our core values
Dress Code – Decided by Door Crew:
- We enforce a strict dress code: Vinyl, PVC, Rubber, Latex, and Fancy Lingerie are all acceptable attire.
- Full frontal nudity is not permitted.
- Jeans are strictly prohibited.
- For more information, visit nimhneach website or pinterest.
- If you have any concerns or feel intimidated, please approach a crew member with a badge.
- Our crew members wear light up lanyards and yellow badges.
- Our Dungeon Monitors (DMs) are experienced players who oversee activities in the play area.
- The DM’s decisions are final and binding.
Safe, Sane, and Consensual Play:
- If you’re new, take your time and do research
- Be mindful of physical and emotional aspects related to play.
- Refrain from playing if you are intoxicated or haven’t eaten.
- Clearly communicate boundaries and establish a safe word.
- Club safe words: “red” means stop, “yellow” means slow down, and “green” means keep going.
No Blood or Water Play:
- Activities involving blood or water play are not allowed within the club.
Respect Personal Boundaries:
- Always respect the personal boundaries and belongings of others.
- “No” means no at all times.
- Always check for ongoing consent. Consent can be withdrawn at anytime
No Sexual Activities:
- In plain English, sexual activities such as intercourse, masturbation, oral sex, and rimming are not permitted.
- If things become intense, please take it home.
No Photography, Including Selfies:
- Photography, videography, and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
Unsure of Club Etiquette?
- Please feel free to ask any crew member for guidance.
- For ideas, suggestions, or concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of Nimhneach Club! Enjoy your time responsibly and respectfully.